Discover what our Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury lawyers can do for you
Everyone wants straight answers to their questions when they’re dealing with a complicated Texas personal injury case. But answers and big talk aren’t enough. Results matter.
At the Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury law firm of Stephens, Anderson & Cummings, our lawyers have the proven track record to back up their hard work. In case after case, we have demonstrated why people turn to us when they need the compensation they rightfully deserve.
Some of the settlements and verdicts achieved by Stephens, Anderson & Cummings include:
- $10,000,000, bad faith insurance settlement involving failure to defend and failure to settle claim
- $5,829,487, wrongful death settlement involving an industrial construction accident.
- $5,622,850, brain injury settlement involving an auto accident.
- $4,200,000, verdict and settlement involving sexual abuse of a child.
- $3,960,900, brain injury settlement involving an auto pedestrian accident.
- $3,345,853, wrongful death settlement involving 18-wheeler accident.
- $2,900,000, verdict and settlement involving clergy abuse of a minor.
- $2,500,000 settlement involving sexual abuse.
These are actual dollar amounts paid to clients after attorney fees and expenses. Additionally, the firm has obtained many significant and confidential settlements that the defendants and insurance companies do not want us to disclose to the public. However, it is important to remember that every case is different and our past success on any particular case should not and cannot be used as a predicator of a future result on your case. The only thing we can guarantee is that we will work hard on your behalf!
Experienced attorneys with a proven track record
We also realize your case is about more than just money. It’s about justice, about holding people accountable for their irresponsible and reckless behavior.
Discover what an experienced, knowledgeable Dallas personal injury lawyer can do for you. Contact us today and get your life back on track.
Righting wrongs. It’s what Stephens, Anderson & Cummings does best.