Mr. Anderson is a Partner at the law offices of Stephens, Anderson & Cummings and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is licensed by the Texas Supreme Court to practice within the state as well as in Northern, Southern and Eastern Federal Texas Districts and in the Western District of Louisiana.
Mr. Anderson represents victims of wrongful death and personal injury, and has handled numerous cases of oil and gas well accidents, collisions involving 18-wheeler trucks and semis, catastrophic injury and product liability cases, as well as non-subscriber on-the-job injuries and deaths.
Corporate law and commercial litigation are other areas that Mr. Anderson practices, having represented production companies, banks, software companies and others in litigation stemming from breach of contract, patent infringement, fraud and fraudulent transfers and trade secret theft.
Having received his bachelor of business administration in accounting from the University of Texas at Austin, Mr. Anderson has passed the CPA exam. He attended Baylor University Law School. At Baylor, he was an editor of the Baylor Law Review and received a great deal of recognition for his achievements.
Seth is an AV® rated attorney who has also been named as one of Fort Worth's Top Personal Injury Lawyers by Fort Worth Texas Magazine (2002-present). He has also been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer® by Thomson Reuters service (2013-present) and was acknowledged by the Texas Lawyer news journal for achieving the third-largest railroad verdict in Texas during 2009.
Phone: (877) 920-9009
Awards & Associations
- AV® Rated—Martindale Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Fort Worth Top Personal Injury Lawyers—Fort Worth, Texas Magazine (2002-present)
- Texas Super Lawyer®—Thomson Reuters (2013-present)
- Super Lawyers® "Top 100" Dallas / Fort Worth (2015)
- Northern Federal Texas District
- Southern Federal Texas District
- Eastern Federal Texas District
- Western District of Louisiana
Bar Association Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- University of Texas, Austin—B.B.A
- Baylor University Law School